Register

The watch worn in Greys Anatomy

The watch worn in Greys Anatomy

Postby thegingerprincess » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Hi, can anybody tell me who makes the watch that Justin wears in Greys Anatomy? Its a dark brown cuff watch with a square face and seems to have some red on the actual watch face..... Thank you

Attending

Re: The watch worn in Greys Anatomy

Postby Diana » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:20 pm

Hi, I assume you're talking about this watch (click on the thumbnail for the bigger pic)

Sorry, but I don't know who makes it. The watch is a character prop and Alex started wearing it in season 4, I think, so it may be hard to find out now since it's not a recent model. Angela Whiting is the Grey's Anatomy Prop Master (she's the lady in this video) and she would certainly know the answer to your question. She has a Twitter account and you could try asking her (she's not very active though). This is her twitter:

https://twitter.com/angelula

You could also try asking Shonda on Twitter if she could find out because she sometimes does that for fans but she gets so many tweets that she might not see yours. If none of that works I'm pretty sure I've seen similar leather cuff watches by Diesel or Fossil so maybe look into that.

Attending

Re: The watch worn in Greys Anatomy

Postby Diana » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:53 am

Well, this question has been answered by Angela Whiting on Twitter. The watch was custom made by the props department.

Return to General Discussion