Register

Justin - a Star Wars fanboy?

Attending

Justin - a Star Wars fanboy?

Postby Diana » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:13 am

This is completely random. This is something I noticed recently and decided to put it up while I'm sort of watching the Golden Globes awards. Just go with it...

May 2010
Justin attends the 30th anniversary screening of 'The Empire Strikes Back' benefiting St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital.

July 2010
A fan takes a pic with Justin and captions the pic "We saw alex karev buy a star wars alarm clock radio. Couldn't pass it up"

May 2012
Justin, Keisha and nephew shopping in Santa Monica. Justin has a vintage SW lunch box in his hand.
ImageImage

Justin was born in 1970 and the original movies came out between 1977 and 1981 which roughly means he was 7 - 11 years old. Battles in outer space, lightsabers, strange looking creatures, robots, The Force - that's the kind of thing kids like and these movies were revolutionary at the time. So what's the verdict? Was the SW memorabilia meant for someone else or is Justin a SW fanboy?

Thank you for wasting a couple of minutes of your time on my hard-hitting investigative journalism. :lol:

Resident

Re: Justin - a Star Wars fanboy?

Postby Amanda » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:13 am

I can't stop giggling at the cuteness! :lol:

Definitely a SW geek. That'll be me in 10+ years about my childhood obsession, Harry Potter.

PS: I've always admired your investigative journalism, Diana.

Resident

Postby Mai » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:26 am

I agree that he's a SW geek :P I knew the last 2 things. With the screening of TESB I'm now sure :P

Visitor

Postby *crppier » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:55 pm

I feel like I know him better now. :lol:

Attending

Postby Diana » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Amanda wrote:PS: I've always admired your investigative journalism, Diana.

Thank you. Coming from an investigative journalist like yourself I take this as quite the compliment. :lol:

So the consensus is Justin's a SW fanboy!Image

I'm now imagining him sitting in the room he has just for his SW memorabilia thinking about what else he wants to add and it is making me laugh.

Resident

Re: Justin - a Star Wars geek?

Postby Mai » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:06 am

Diana wrote:I'm now imagining him sitting in the room he has just for his SW memorabilia thinking about what else he wants to add and it is making me laugh.

:lol:

Return to General Discussion