Register

Justin Trivia

Resident

Justin Trivia

Postby Amanda » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:07 am

Hey guys, so I'm a part of a friendly competition with a friend of mine and the Grey'sGabble girls and one of the owners is also a Justin fan. As a result, the moderator has put together a form asking for question ideas and one of the categories is, yep that's right, JChambers.

Problem is apparently not many know much about him so she doesn't have much to go on. I said I'd post this here so that the experts can take a stab at it. :lol:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tYKCuwcQ553W4SQg-gigGBj4f7gHjNU9SF4Wc4pEqPs/viewform

Feel free to fill in all of the forms! Thanks. :)

Attending

Re: Justin Trivia

Postby Diana » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:49 pm

I sent some Justin trivia her way and not the easy "Justin has 5 kids" type of stuff so I'll see how much you and the GG girl knows. ;) I'll try to send some trivia for the other forms too when I have a bit more time. When is the deadline to submit?

Resident

Postby Amanda » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:20 pm

It's on March 8th so I'm thinking probably the 7th. Looking forward to hearing your submissions. XD

Resident

Postby Amanda » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:42 am

Justin hit Leonardo DiCaprio's's car? AH HA. Details? I'm glad that one didn't get asked cause I never knew that. You asked some good questions.

Attending

Postby Diana » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:03 pm

The only details I know are the ones I sent in. Justin mentioned it in an old interview (pre-Grey's). I'd type it up now if I didn't have to go out in a few minutes. I'll post it here later. I'm sorry I didn't send in more trivia for the other forms. I was meaning to do the other weekend but didn't get around to it and then I left on a trip and only got back yesterday. Aww, I saw that you and Kay lost. I was rooting for you guys but if you guys had fun that's all it's really about, right? Now that you know what you got wrong you can study up and have a rematch later on. I see the podcast is up so I'll listen to it and see what type of questions were asked and surely learn/remember a lot.

EDIT: The podcast is over 2 hours long?! :shock: I don't think I'll be able to get through it in one sitting and will have to split it up. :lol: That must have been some hardcore competition!

Resident

Postby Amanda » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:01 pm

Yeahhh, we lost. But it was close. The last question was a wager and we waged all our points, but were off by two days for the pilot air date. :P It was still fun though! And the questions were really, really tough.

I got asked to list Justin's kids and the Gabble girls disagreed that Eva was pronounced 'eh-va'. So after we finished I went hunting for the NYLA vid where she said her name and won our ten points back, haha. Sam asked that question and the tattoo's. Then afterwards I asked her what else you submitted and she briefly told me the car story and I was like 'whoa, I've never read that before' so I ran off to come ask you. XD

Oh my God, I was so nervous that I had her name wrong!

Attending

Postby Diana » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:33 pm

I listened to the whole throwdown podcast already. Damn! That was way more challenging than I thought it would be. Not only were the rules more elaborate but you guys had to reenact a scene and hum songs and guess them. :lol: I thought it would be a straight out Q&A game and whoever answered the most questions right won, but this game involved strategy as well. Wow. Kudos to whoever came up with all that (Sam?).

Oh, I see. In the podcast I couldn't hear too well what the GG girls disagreed on because after you listed the names I was sure you were right. I'm proud of you, Amanda. You were able to answer the most important questions correctly (the ones about Justin, of course). You had that shit down. "It's not a robin." - damn, right! :lol:

I figured the other Justin stuff is more or less known so I had to add the lesser known car story to see if anyone knew it. It's from a magazine article (Feb. 2000?) but I only got a small pic of it and I haven't been able to find the actual magazine to scan it bigger. :( Anyway, I think I deciphered it correctly and it says:

M FILE VALENTINE DATE NO.1

Notice the wedding band?
Sorry, boys and girls. Meet handsome new screen rebel Justin Chambers.

Introducing Justin Chambers, he of the cheekbones on which you could slice provolone. Dressed down in a leather coat, jeans and a T-shirt, Chambers is huddled in a back booth of the Howard Johnson’s in Times Square (“It’s the only restaurant in New York where you can smoke.” he deadpans). Having just finished a chocolate milkshake, the bed-headed young man is well into his second cup of coffee and burning through his Marlboro Lights at an alarming pace.

The 29 year-old recently morphed from a Calvin Klein model into a thespian with an impressive turn in Barry Levinson’s Liberty Heights, playing a cocky upper-class WASP constantly gargling vodka and driving his convertible into brick walls. Anything like the real Justin? Well, though he’s not big on the bottle we have on record that he’s crashed his beat-up mini-van on at least one occasion. “I was backing up in the parking lot of the Chateau Marmont,” he recalls with a grin, “and slammed right into Leonardo DiCaprio’s brand new BMW.” Was the Leo miffed? “No, he took it in stride. I paid for the damages.”

Besides embarking on the occasional star-studded fender-bender, Chambers is actually a self-proclaimed homebody. “No, seriously. Lately I’ve been doing a lot of mulching in the yard.” he confesses. It paints a picture… but before you flesh it out, note that Chambers has a wife and four daughters living in Tappan, New Jersey. “It’s not so much a house as a harem,” he mutters and then checks his watch. “Oh God, I actually have to get going,” he says, throwing on a floppy fisherman’s hat. “My wife and kids have been driving around the block waiting for me to finish.” Yes – in the same van that slammed into Leo.

If anyone knows where this is from or can get a bigger scan please send it my way!

Resident

Postby Amanda » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:25 pm

It was a strategic game. If I had to do it again differently, I wouldn't have taken so many crash carts and I'll definitely study the songs. I came up with the concept, but Sam made it way cooler than I ever could have imagined. She's really good at that stuff. I had to cut out the disagreement because it went on too long and got a little crazy. Basically, they thought it was ee-vah, so I got 40 points instead of 50. But then we figured it out.

I'm proud of you, Amanda. You were able to answer the most important questions correctly (the ones about Justin, of course). You had that shit down. "It's not a robin." - damn, right!

Thank you! I take pride in my Justin knowledge, but I don't think I could ever beat you. :P You have all this information stored that I've never seen before. Nope, not a robin. I still want to know about his new back tattoo, though. My favorite was when she asked if he had a Jester on his elbow and Lisa was like 'God, I hope not.'

He's so cute in that article. Ahh, the days before Jackson was born and Justin was living in a harem, lmao. I was looking at the pictures you posted on the site and was amazed at how grown up all the Chambers kids are looking. He really is a dad of a pack of teens. I also find it funny that he crashed into Leo's car because around that time I was kind of a huge fangirl of him. (I was a victim to the Titanic craze). Hasn't he been in a few more accidents? I remember him stating it was hard for him to pick up Heigl in the Season 2 finale for that reason. Do you have any more articles that haven't been posted for that very same reason? I'd love to read them.

As a side note, I'm amused that it say's 'sorry boys and girls'. Cause he's just that hot.

Edit: Something about the way he wears his wedding band is extremely attractive to me.

Resident

Postby Mai » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Amanda wrote:
As a side note, I'm amused that it say's 'sorry boys and girls'. Cause he's just that hot.

Love that too.

Attending

Postby Diana » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:40 am

Amanda wrote:It was a strategic game. If I had to do it again differently, I wouldn't have taken so many crash carts and I'll definitely study the songs.

Yes, the songs were the hardest part, IMO. The questions about characters, colors, acronyms, names weren't so bad and I knew the answer to quite a few of them. But the songs... :?

I take pride in my Justin knowledge, but I don't think I could ever beat you. :P You have all this information stored that I've never seen before. Nope, not a robin. I still want to know about his new back tattoo, though.

I really don't know all that much more than you. I do have a ton of pics and videos that I haven't added to the site because it all needs to be organized (changing computers and storing things on external hard drives really messed things up) and I haven't had time or patience to do it but, actual new Justin info I don't really have. About the new back tat, judging by the placement and what is visible there are wings on either side of the large '7' he already had. Maybe something like an angel because his other tats have spiritual/religious meanings? We need new paparazzi pics of Justin on the beach or a shirtless photo shoot. :lol:

ImageImage

Hasn't he been in a few more accidents? I remember him stating it was hard for him to pick up Heigl in the Season 2 finale for that reason. Do you have any more articles that haven't been posted for that very same reason? I'd love to read them.

Yeah, I recall he said in a couple of interviews that he got in a couple of bad accidents and because of that he has a bad back making it harder to pick up Heigl. Was he telling the truth or making up some excuse? :P Articles like that small pic I honestly don't think I have more. I'm trying to remember the things I've collected over the years... Like I said before, I do have a lot of pics that I haven't added. I've got several articles/mentions bookmarked that I didn't post or link to on the main site and I might start posting it here at the forum. I have the transcript to the group interviews the cast did a few seasons ago. Several cast members did group interviews with journalists from around the world. Justin was in the group with Sara and Jessica and naturally they did most of the talking, specially Sara. :lol: I think the other groups were Eric/Chyler/Chandra and Kevin/Kim/James. I remember Eric was asked about the infamous sex tape, sorry, naked tape. He said he wouldn't talk about it and then he wasn't present for the next round of interviews. ;) I'll try to sort through things and post them here.

This. A while back there was a comment on the main site from a guy who was a big fan of Justin's and he wanted to express that love in a sexual way if you know what I mean. The comment also said that Justin resembled a younger Olivier Martinez (I don't see it). Whether the comment was meant seriously or the person was screwing with us, I didn't approve it (I try to keep it PG on the main site) but it was amusing. :lol:

Next

Return to General Discussion