Register

Justin Trivia

Resident

Re: Justin Trivia

Postby Amanda » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:59 am

bout the new back tat, judging by the placement and what is visible there are wings on either side of the large '7' he already had. Maybe something like an angel because his other tats have spiritual/religious meanings? We need new paparazzi pics of Justin on the beach or a shirtless photo shoot.

I never made that connection, but now that you mention it I think you're probably right. Holy crap, he's completely covered now! And usually I don't even like guys with tattoo's. I think it's just because every single one of Justin's have meaning and they're not just there for show that I don't mind. They all symbolize something meaningful to his life. Hehe, he has wings on his back. That's cute. :lol: Also, on closer inspection, I never realized that he had diamonds, spades, hearts and clubs separating his children's names. That is way cool. Been thinking of getting one for awhile now but I just haven't found the courage to deal with the pain.

I remember Eric was asked about the infamous sex tape, sorry, naked tape. He said he wouldn't talk about it and then he wasn't present for the next round of interviews. ;) I'll try to sort through things and post them here.

I have a hard time feeling sympathy for Eric. That was just plain STUPID to film a tape with anyone other than your wife. Even then I wouldn't do it if I were famous. Sad that he felt the need to leave the interview, though. If you could find those, I'd be interested to read them.

This. A while back there was a comment on the main site from a guy who was a big fan of Justin's and he wanted to express that love in a sexual way if you know what I mean. The comment also said that Justin resembled a younger Olivier Martinez (I don't see it). Whether the comment was meant seriously or the person was screwing with us, I didn't approve it (I try to keep it PG on the main site) but it was amusing

I don't blame the guy, but that is a little awkward. I think it's good that you monitor everything. Speaking of which - last summer, was that really Justin in the comments as J.C? Like do you have any way to know for sure? I remember reading that and being just like :o

Attending

Postby Diana » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Amanda wrote:Been thinking of getting one for awhile now but I just haven't found the courage to deal with the pain.

My issue isn't really the pain. It's getting a tat that I'm sure I'll like years from now. A lot of people get tats and then years later they regret it and I wouldn't want that to happen to me. :lol:

I remember Eric was asked about the infamous sex tape, sorry, naked tape. He said he wouldn't talk about it and then he wasn't present for the next round of interviews. ;) I'll try to sort through things and post them here.

I have a hard time feeling sympathy for Eric. That was just plain STUPID to film a tape with anyone other than your wife. Even then I wouldn't do it if I were famous. Sad that he felt the need to leave the interview, though. If you could find those, I'd be interested to read them.

It was stupid not only to film it but to leave the tape with the third party or trust her when she says she deleted it.That chick clearly wanted the attention and had no shame. I LOLed when I read this at the time from Page Six:

WAIT, WHO?

Posted: 1:18 PM, September 2, 2009

THERE was an odd run-in at the MusicMogul.com party in LA Tuesday night. One-time beauty queen Kari Ann Peniche -- the third star in the Eric Dane/Rebecca Gayheart naked tape -- showed up at the event at House of Blues and walked right up to Dane's "Grey's Anatomy" co-star, Justin Chambers. "She spotted Justin and made a beeline towards him, but he had no idea who she was," said our spy. "It was really awkward."

I would have loved to hear how she introduced herself to him.

Kari: Hi, I'm Kari Ann.
Justin: ...
Kari: The girl in the threesome video with Eric and Rebecca that was posted on the internet a few days ago.
Justin: ...

Justin's confused face says it all. :lol:

Once again we've completely derailed the conversation from the initial topic. ;) Anyway, I'm going to try finding those interview transcripts. A lot of what was said has already come out in different interviews though.

Speaking of which - last summer, was that really Justin in the comments as J.C? Like do you have any way to know for sure? I remember reading that and being just like :o

You're talking about the comments from June 2011? Like this one:

7 June, 2011 | J.C. Says: |

Just want to thank you for all the work that’s been done to the site.. You’ve found pictures I haven’t seen in a very long time.. Takes me back.. Hope you enjoy the summer

I'm skeptical about things I see and read on the internet for obvious reasons. If it really was him it's really cool that he knows about the site and thanked us for it. If it was someone impersonating Justin then that person is lame but the comment is nice anyway. It's nice to see the work that goes into the site appreciated either way. :)

Resident

Postby Amanda » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:58 pm

My issue isn't really the pain. It's getting a tat that I'm sure I'll like years from now. A lot of people get tats and then years later they regret it and I wouldn't want that to happen to me.

Yeah, I'm kind of the same. I've been toying with getting a paw print on my inner left wrist to represent my profession but now I'm not so sure. I probably won't. I'm indecisive enough as it is.

OMG. LOL. His face! He's just like 'Wha-huh? OMG.' I wonder how he handled it. No doubt gracefully. Oh my god, why would she approach him though? That's funny.

Once again we've completely derailed the conversation from the initial topic. ;) Anyway, I'm going to try finding those interview transcripts. A lot of what was said has already come out in different interviews though.

Psh, no we haven't! I've learned 2-3 new things in this thread that I didn't know before. We could use this to drop random things in.

If it really was him it's really cool that he knows about the site and thanked us for it.

I'm hesitantly going to believe it then, because I don't see why someone would do that. That was really nice of him though. (As a side note, holy crap was that really in 2011? My life is going by too fast).

Attending

Postby Diana » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:38 am

OMG. LOL. His face! He's just like 'Wha-huh? OMG.' I wonder how he handled it. No doubt gracefully. Oh my god, why would she approach him though? That's funny.

Maybe she asked him if he and Keisha wanted to "party" with her.

I'm hesitantly going to believe it then, because I don't see why someone would do that. That was really nice of him though. (As a side note, holy crap was that really in 2011? My life is going by too fast).

People do a lot of things I don't get all the time. Like those fake Justin Twitter/Facebook accounts, someone could impersonate Justin because they get a kick out of fans losing their shit thinking it's the real deal.

Resident

Postby Amanda » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:03 am

Maybe she asked him if he and Keisha wanted to "party" with her.

That could also explain the face!

Organ Donor

Postby Josie » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:37 pm

And again I read your conversation and really enjoyed the Justin news and stories you shared. Thanks

If that really was Justin who commented than that's just awesome and really cool.

Previous

Return to General Discussion