Register

Justin's Looks

Resident

Re: Justin's Looks

Postby Mai » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:51 pm

I agree, the only look I didn't like was that early S4 look. Justin is always handsome but just...no.

I like him the best with some facial hair (not too much) and medium-length hair or a little longer, I prefer it to the buzzcut.

Resident

Postby Amanda » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:35 am

But think about how hot it would be to run your hands through his hair and push it back forward! :o
Looking back at last season, I must say I really do think that was my favorite Justin look now I think of it. Especially those last few episodes.

I also really like it when he's wet. Mhmm. :P

Resident

Postby Mai » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:50 am

If we're gonna talk about wet...

Attending

Postby Diana » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:42 pm

^^ MTE, Mai! :lol:

Resident

Postby Amanda » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Mai wrote:If we're gonna talk about wet...

Of course! How could I forget. That one time we got to see Karev in his underpants. ;)

Attending

Postby Diana » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Camilla just tweeted the following pic. They are currently filming episode 10.07 (the Halloween-themed episode titled "Thriller"). Does the hair/facial hair have your approval? :lol:

Patient

Postby Trixie » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:09 pm

Yay! The facial hair is a little heavy for my taste but I"m sure I can live with it :lol: Especially because it sounds like he has so much good stuff coming up!

I wonder why his eyes are always closed in these photos...maybe its so he can tell Keisha that he thought it was her! :D

Resident

Postby Amanda » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:52 pm

I would like to lick his face, so I think that means I approve. 8-)

And I think it's just coincidental that he's had his eyes closed. It sort of adds to the mood of the photo's.

(Random note: Though that reminds me of when I was watching The Wedding Planner behind the scenes and the director mentioned in his commentary that on the day they were filming the proposal, Justin was really missing Keisha and so he told him to think of her when he 'proposed' to JLo.) Just a little trivia. <3

Visitor

Postby *crppier » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:18 am

So sweet!

Attending

Postby Diana » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Trixie wrote:I wonder why his eyes are always closed in these photos...maybe its so he can tell Keisha that he thought it was her! :D

Smooth, Justin. ;) :lol:

I actually think he closes his eyes because the pic is supposed to be cutesy and the closed eyes along with everything else (smile, hug, heads touching) adds to the mood/intent of the pic. But for the most part what I like about it is that it shows Justin and Camilla are getting along and seem pretty comfortable around each other. That's a good thing since they'll be working together a lot and they play a couple on the show. And to be shallow now, Justin and Camilla are such good looking individuals so them being paired up means that Jolex is nothing short of a gorgeous couple. Me likey. :geek:

Edit:
(Random note: Though that reminds me of when I was watching The Wedding Planner behind the scenes and the director mentioned in his commentary that on the day they were filming the proposal, Justin was really missing Keisha and so he told him to think of her when he 'proposed' to JLo.) Just a little trivia. <3

I'm pretty sure I watched the BTS but didn't remember this. Thanks for sharing, Amanda. Twenty years and still going strong! :)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion