Register

CrescentCityPedicabbie

Organ Donor

CrescentCityPedicabbie

Postby Josie » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:53 am

While I was looking through older posts at the main site of our lovely jchambersonline.com I found a post that mentioned this blog entry:

http://crescentcitypedicabbie.blogspot. ... nd-me.html

I know that's old news but for me it was new and I think that's a really great and interesting story. Seems like JC is pretty religious. I didn't know that before.

Also he really seems to be the nicest person ever. I know that castmembers like Jessica Capshaw and Sarah Drew have said that before, but WOW, buying a complete stranger a turntable for his kids really is a nice and generous thing to do.

Makes me love him all the more.

Attending

Re: CrescentCityPedicabbie

Postby Diana » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Josie wrote:Also he really seems to be the nicest person ever. I know that castmembers like Jessica Capshaw and Sarah Drew have said that before, but WOW, buying a complete stranger a turntable for his kids really is a nice and generous thing to do.

Makes me love him all the more.

Buying the turntable for the kids after their father said they had never seen one (only on TV) was very thoughtful and sweet of Justin. I also love how laid-back and unassuming he is.

Resident

Re: CrescentCityPedicabbie

Postby Mai » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:48 am

Oh yes, I remeber reading that. So sweet. Like really, is that guy perfect or what? :lol:

Return to General Discussion