Register

My Night In The Closet With Justin Chambers

Resident

My Night In The Closet With Justin Chambers

Postby Amanda » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:36 pm

I thought that title would catch your interest! :P

I was just browsing the internet and found this story from 2010. Not sure if anyone's ever posted it, but it made me smile to once again see an example of how down to earth, generous, and completely grounded Justin is. <3

http://open.salon.com/blog/rara68/2010/01/23/my_night_in_the_closet_with_justin_chambers

Resident

Re: My Night In The Closet With Justin Chambers

Postby Mai » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:49 am

He's just perfect Image

Organ Donor

Postby Josie » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Thanks for sharing this nice story.

He must be such a sweetheart in real life. I don't agree with the "he plays the biggest ass on tv", though. If he's well written Alex can be a great person. It's not his fault that Shonda took away all the depth the character once had. :D

But I assume the writer of this article does not watch Grey's on a regular basis, so how should he know. ;)

Resident

Postby Mai » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:28 am

Josie wrote: I don't agree with the "he plays the biggest ass on tv", though.

This. Seriously, Alex Karev is the biggest ass of all TV shows? I don't get some people. :roll: And I get that some people who say that don't watch the show often but some of the people who watch regularly think so too. I didn't know doctors who save kids life and sings for them while they're getting a CT are asses :-p

Attending

Postby Diana » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:10 am

Amanda wrote:I thought that title would catch your interest! :P

I was just browsing the internet and found this story from 2010. Not sure if anyone's ever posted it, but it made me smile to once again see an example of how down to earth, generous, and completely grounded Justin is. <3

http://open.salon.com/blog/rara68/2010/01/23/my_night_in_the_closet_with_justin_chambers

I remember reading that some time ago. Thanks for posting it so I could reread it. It's a great story and really speaks of Justin's kindness and generosity.

It reminds me of that person who posted on Twitter that Justin paid for a hotel room for a pregnant homeless lady and gave her money when he was down in New Orleans working on "Broken City". :)

Return to General Discussion