Register

Who is Justin's agent or manager?

Discuss other projects that do not currently have forum, or what you *wish* he could have been in, rumours etc

Who is Justin's agent or manager?

Postby Robert Fallin » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:42 am

I have a project for Justin. I cannot see paying for IMDB Pro when I cannot find the agents for some of the actors I want on there. I already have two producers recruiting financial backers for this project. However, I want to give Justin the "first go" at it before some investor insists on some "A List" hack.
The movie is called "Tubular Romance" and Justin would play one of the leads. It is a romantic comedy set in the near future. I will provide more details if someone gives me the name of Justin's agent or manager.

Attending

Re: Who is Justin's agent or manager?

Postby Diana » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:18 am

Justin is repped by Anonymous Content (manager Sandra Chang) and The Gersh Agency (agents Allison Band and Stephen Hirsh). Best of luck with your project.

Postby Robert Fallin » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:27 am

Thank you so much, Diana. I hope Justin is interested, as I already have producers lining up financing and the tentative (based on funding and availability) commitment by the agent for Celina Jade ("Arrow") to play the female lead.

Attending

Postby Diana » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:48 am

No problem. Certainly couldn't hurt to try reaching Justin and seeing if he's interested. Either way, I hope it all works out and your project moves forward. :)

Return to Other Discussion