Register

Hi-HO!

Hi-HO!

Postby BloodyMary » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 pm

Hi fellow Fans!

I'm Mary, 26 years old, and I'm from a veeerryyyy little town in Southwest Germany (so, the 3rd German Speaking person here, as far as I can tell ^^)

I'm working in a tax declaration (or how else it's called) Office, and in my free time (which is not that much most of the time, because I'm a workaholic and I can't help it) I'm watching waaaay to much TV Shows - besides Greys Anatomy, it's currently New Girl, Glee, Raising Hope and How I met your mother (actually, I gave up Vampire Diaries, Secret Circle and One Tree Hill this year ^^)

My big love (beside TV Shows and Alex Karev) is the Music. Couldn't live without it. I don't play an instrument or so (I'm to impatient for it, tried the piano and violin for a short time, but never sticked to it), the only "instrument" I have is my voice. I sing in a choir, that is mostly singing classic Music (Which is not my usual Music, but singing it is fun) and I wouldn't miss it for the world!

I hate Snow and the cold time in particular (except Christmas itself and my birthday, which is 6 days before Christmas), I hate Owen ^^, hate Lucy.

Oh, and I'm a big big Izzie&Alex Shipper. Even though I don't really like Izzie or Katherine (anymore) I still wish for her to come back, just for him, because she is and was the only one he ever wanted.
But I also liked him with Lexie.
And I would love if we'd get more background story or family story or whatelse.

A Girl can still hope, right?

If you've got any questions.. feel free to ask. :-D

Chief

Re: Hi-HO!

Postby fay » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:27 am

Oh, and I'm a big big Izzie&Alex Shipper.

wooo another shipper, i really hope he gets a nice girl soon and not some slut from the bar.

Organ Donor

Postby Josie » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:34 pm

Hi Mary!

I used to be an Izzie&Alex Shipper too. But not so much anymore. I think with the way they wrote Izzie out, the writers kind of destroyed her character. I just rewatched their wedding scene on youtube and although it is so beautiful (especially Alex vows) I couldn't help but think: Don't do it Alex. She's not worth it. LOL. Stupid I know.

I hope they bring in some other love interest for him, one who loves him the way he deserves it. And for now I have to say, I'm much more interested in a storyline about his family. I have hoped FOR AGES that they might bring in his sister but the stupid writers don't seem to care about my hopes. :(

And you speak german too? Das ist ja toll! :D

Attending

Postby Diana » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:21 am

Hey Mary, welcome! I commend you on such a complete intro. :D

Josie wrote:I used to be an Izzie&Alex Shipper too. But not so much anymore. I think with the way they wrote Izzie out, the writers kind of destroyed her character. I just rewatched their wedding scene on youtube and although it is so beautiful (especially Alex vows) I couldn't help but think: Don't do it Alex. She's not worth it. LOL. Stupid I know.

Not stupid. I feel the same way. Too much damage has been done and the only way to possibly make up for it and for me to accept Alex & Izzie back together would require Izzie (and therefore Katherine Heigl) to spend a very long arc fighting for Alex and truly acknowledge and apologize for all the pain and hell she put him through. But we all know that's not happen. :lol:

I would love to see someone from Alex's family or learn more about his past than some brief mention that is quickly forgotten. But again, I don't think we'll get any of that. Just the thought that we're going to see Jackson's mom again for the second time this season makes me :x .

Resident

Postby Alex.Karev » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Welcome BloodyMary! And I am also on of them, who want Izzie and Alex back! Thatz why I am with Diana. Izzie and Alex have to fight soooo long and apologize what ever happened to him :D
Creations-Site
http://www.prisoncreations.tumblr.com
Grey's Anatomy - German Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/GAGermanCha ... ture=guide

Icon made by me!

Resident

Postby Mai » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Welcome Mary!

I used to be such a HUGE Alex and Izzie shipper too, but honestly Alex deserves better because IMO she never loved him as much as he loved her.

Too much damage has been done and the only way to possibly make up for it and for me to accept Alex & Izzie back together would require Izzie (and therefore Katherine Heigl) to spend a very long arc fighting for Alex and truly acknowledge and apologize for all the pain and hell she put him through. But we all know that's not happen.

I agree with all of this.

But I have to admit ifshe WERE to come back I'd melt :lol:

Return to Introductions