Register

Polls

Chief

Polls

Postby fay » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:59 pm

Hi everyone,
I have been dabbling around with the website. Found a nice plugin that integrates this forum with the main site. So i wanted to get more polls going. They would be based in the forums here, so we can discuss but also available on the sidebar of the main site.

so if you can give me some ideas for polls that will be great. Unfortunately, i cant include pictures.
Thanks guys

Organ Donor

Re: Polls

Postby Josie » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:21 pm

IDK if this would work or if it's a good idea, but maybe a poll about our favourite Alex scenes?

Organ Donor

Postby Josie » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:23 pm

IDK if this is possible or even a good idea, but maybe we could do a poll about our favourite Alex scenes?

Chief

Postby fay » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:38 pm

but there is so many. :o
maybe we could do best roles (for the films/tv) and then another which has best seasons or episodes for greys....so many possibilities. thanks for the idea

Attending

Postby Diana » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:41 pm

I like Josie's idea of polling Alex scenes. With 9 seasons there really is a multitude of possibilities. To make it easier the scenes polled can be divided by seasons and type. For instance: What was the funniest Alex scene in season 3? What was the saddest Alex scene in season 6? What was your favorite Alex scene in season 9?
These type of questions can be asked about any season and it's easier to pick a few scenes from each season for a poll than having to pick a few scenes from the entire series for a poll.

Return to Announcements