Register

Upcoming Appearances

Organ Donor

Re: Upcoming Appearances

Postby Josie » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Diana wrote:Maybe they'll let Justin pick something to make up for it and he can sing "Three Times a Lady" :lol:

That made me LOL. And you're kinda right. It is strange imagining actors, who are only known for being actors, singing on a stage. I hope it won't be too... awkward.

Attending

Postby Diana » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:58 am

Well, Shonda has confirmed that Justin will be singing and Kevin McKidd said on Twitter that they would only sings songs that have been featured on Grey's Anatomy

TV Guide Magazine: How did "Grey's Anatomy: The Songs Beneath the Show" come about?
Rhimes: When we did the musical episode last season, we discovered we had way more singing talent than we ever imagined. The entire cast — with the exception of Patrick and Ellen and Jesse Williams, who has a prior commitment — is on board and pretty excited.

TV Guide Magazine: Why no Patrick and Ellen?
Rhimes: I'm not sure. I threw it out there — "If you're free and available, this is what we're going to do." Sara Ramirez, Kevin McKidd, Justin Chambers, Chyler Leigh and Jessica Capshaw are all going to sing. Sandra Oh has stated she's not a singer, so she'll do a couple special things. [Eric Dane, Sarah Drew, James Pickens Jr., Kim Raver and Chandra Wilson will also take the stage.]
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Greys-Anatomy-Boss-1044456.aspx

I'm also hearing that Justin will be at the 8th Annual K-Swiss Desert Smash tomorrow. I didn't update the post on the main site because I don't really have any confirmation and last year Justin was supposed to go but dropped out (probably because of work). We'll have to wait and see if he shows up this year. Fingers crossed! ;)

Attending

Postby Diana » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:59 am

Resurrecting the thread to say that, apparently, Justin will attend the 2013 K-Swiss Pro-Celebrity Am Tennis Tournament (scheduled for March 5th) but this year he might actually play instead of just being a spectator.

The Desert Smash face book page posted the following pic of Justin with his buddy Kelley Sane and captioned it:

Grey's Anatomy star Justin Chambers and screenwriter Kelley Sane in training for the 2013 K-Swiss Pro-Celebrity Am Tennis Tournament!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid= ... 3567893819

Resident

Postby Mai » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:02 pm

Justin is not short but he looks short next to that guy.
What a shallow comment :lol: but that's what I thought when I saw the picture.

Attending

Postby Diana » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:32 am

^^ I thought the same thing. :lol:

There are also a couple of other potential upcoming appearances.

- Pasadena Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon and Mini Run
Feb. 17, 2013

Chandra Wilson will be participating this year again seeing as she is the ambassador for Curemito and she'll be part of her daughter's (Sarina) team. Justin (w/ Keisha) participated last year and was part of Sarina's team so it's possible he may do it again this year.

- The John Varvatos 10th Annual Stuart House Benefit
March 2013

Justin hasn't missed this event since the first time he went (in 2007?)

Previous

Return to Latest News