Register

Justin Plays in LA

Attending

Re: Justin Plays in LA

Postby Diana » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:27 am

Josie wrote:Oh wow, so many nice tidbits in one post. New BTS pictures, information about Justin giving the kids on set presents (I can totally see him doing that time and again and it reminded me also of the incident where he bought the record player for the pedicab driver's kids). And news about him singing in a bar? Awesome! You guys are so great at finding Justin stuff. That's the reason I like this fanpage so much. I wish my other celebrity crushes had such dedicated and talented fans. Jchambersonline.com is pure awesome!

Aww, Josie! :') Thanks for saying this because it mean a lot. Sometimes I get frustrated with certain things and you saying stuff like this make me :D .

Amanda wrote:Joining this love party:

I kind of love all of you guys. We're like a secret club. A Justin loving club, and I like that we know each other's names and the forum isn't swamped with 'omgg! he's so HOT!!!111' posts from annoying teenagers.

In defense of those annoying teens they do have good taste. :lol:
And I love all my fellow club members! 8-)

Mai wrote:And ok, now we have proof that's his real account ;) but I posted about my doubts before I saw that picture.

Your doubts are valid. Just the other week a fake account for another kid actor (Ethan Dizon) popped up soon after a picture was posted his IMDb page.

omgg! he's so HOT!!!111 (love ya, Amanda :lol: )

There are some weirdos that get off on impersonating other people and the attention they get from it. Some pretend to be Justin on Twitter and Facebook and what is worse is there are people that actually believe it. Some examples:

https://twitter.com/officialJWC

Welcome to the OFFICIAL page of Justin Chambers if you don't believe I'm real go and life your life and i will live mine!!!!

WTF? As if Justin would put that as his bio/intro and it's "live you life". :lol: There are 3500+ people following. Come on now people, think!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justin-Ch ... 2114315802 (13,134 likes !!!)
September 15, 2012
Did You Know?
Me and Keisha have five children. From oldest to youngest, Isabella (b. December 1994), twins Maya and Kaila (b. June 1997), Eva (b. March 1999) and Jackson (b. 2002).

Yes, I did know as would anyone who went to Wikipedia. And Wikipedia has been updated since then to include Jackson's birth month which I'm sure "Justin" would know already.

Resident

Postby Mai » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:27 am

Oh yeah those fake Justin accounts are so laughable :lol: I don't know who are worse, the people who make them or the people that actually believe it's real :lol:

Resident

Postby Amanda » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:32 am

YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT I MEAN. :lol: I enjoy having actual conversations about Justin with other similar-tasted individuals, lmao. Sorry if that sounded offensive. He is probably the hottest man I've ever seen in my life, though, so I'm not saying he isn't!

They probably would have sold me if they wrote "trials and tribulations" somewhere in the bio. Love you Justin. :-p

P.S. - Amanda, where's the 9.09 podcast? The episode aired 2 weeks ago. Slacker. ;)

Oh my god, I just saw this Diana. I swear I wasn't ignoring you! But you totally threw me by surprise because I had no idea how you knew it was me. O___O But yeah, I was bad with the 9.09 podcast. It's been recorded for ages. Things were hectic for the holidays and then I got stuck at my dads without my editing computer. One of the things I enjoy about helping to host that is I'm able to profess my Justin love publicly and try to gain him more fans.

Edit: I just talked to Kay and she wants to know if we can do a shout out to JChambersOnline?

Attending

Postby Diana » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:09 pm

Amanda wrote:YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT I MEAN. :lol: I enjoy having actual conversations about Justin with other similar-tasted individuals, lmao. Sorry if that sounded offensive.

Don't you try and turn this around on us! ANNOYING TEENS HAVE FEELINGS TOO! WHAT'S SO WRONG ABOUT THEM STATING THE OBVIOUS OVER AND OVER AGAIN?!

J/K! I get what you were saying. ;) It's hard to have an actual conversation if the only comment(s) just state how hot JC is (even though I agree). That is the point of discussion forums, after all.

Amanda wrote:They probably would have sold me if they wrote "trials and tribulations" somewhere in the bio. Love you Justin. :-p

A+ comment! :lol:

Amanda wrote:
P.S. - Amanda, where's the 9.09 podcast? The episode aired 2 weeks ago. Slacker. ;)

Oh my god, I just saw this Diane. I swear I wasn't ignoring you! But you totally threw me by surprise because I had no idea how you knew it was me. O___O But yeah, I was bad with the 9.09 podcast. It's been recorded for ages. Things were hectic for the holidays and then I got stuck at my dads without my editing computer. One of the things I enjoy about helping to host that is I'm able to profess my Justin love publicly and try to gain him more fans.

Edit: I just talked to Kay and she wants to know if we can do a shout out to JChambersOnline?

No worries. I actually thought about deleting that comment because I figured you were just really busy which is why you hadn't uploaded the podcast and here's this bitch (me) calling you a slacker. :lol: I didn't want you to take it the wrong way because it was meant as a playful comment and to let you know that I enjoy hearing you and Kay (love her french accent) discussing your thoughts about the episodes.

I pieced the clues together (both are named Amanda, both are Canadian, both love Justin/Alex) and decided 'podcast Amanda' must also be 'forum Amanda'. Thinking about it now I realise it would've been embarrassing/funny if I asked you for the podcast and you weren't 'podcast Amanda' and had no idea what I was talking about!

We would be honored to get a shout out on your podcast! :) Tell Kay I said 'hi' and that I enjoy hearing her thoughts. You guys sure do an in-depth analysis (recurring guest Sam too!). It's interesting to hear what other fans feel about characters and storylines.
In regards to podcast 20 - the link on your Tumblr page doesn't work and it is the guy's nipple. :geek:

Resident

Postby Amanda » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:55 pm

No worries. I actually thought about deleting that comment because I figured you were just really busy which is why you hadn't uploaded the podcast and here's this bitch (me) calling you a slacker. :lol: I didn't want you to take it the wrong way because it was meant as a playful comment and to let you know that I enjoy hearing you and Kay (love her french accent) discussing your thoughts about the episodes.

I pieced the clues together (both are named Amanda, both are Canadian, both love Justin/Alex) and decided 'podcast Amanda' must also be 'forum Amanda'. Thinking about it now I realise it would've been embarrassing/funny if I asked you for the podcast and you weren't 'podcast Amanda' and had no idea what I was talking about!

We would be honored to get a shout out on your podcast! :) Tell Kay I said 'hi' and that I enjoy hearing her thoughts. You guys sure do an in-depth analysis (recurring guest Sam too!). It's interesting to hear what other fans feel about characters and storylines.
In regards to podcast 20 - the link on your Tumblr page doesn't work and it is the guy's nipple. :geek:

Ahaha, well this is kind of awesome and you just made my day Diana. (because I caught that I spelled it wrong earlier)
It probably would have been hilarious if I wasn't the Amanda you thought I was. But I didn't take the comment the wrong way. I knew you were just teasing. I've been frustrated this week because of it though. I had intended to have it up by early January. Tomorrow I have to edit 9.09 really fast when I get home and upload it before Thursday, and then it's back to recording again. But I am so glad Grey's is back.

I guess there really aren't that many Canadian Justin fans with the name Amanda, are there? :p

Thank you for the wonderful comment. It's always nice to hear when someone enjoys the podcast :lol: I love Kay's accent, too. Especially when she gets excited over something. But yes, we have a lot of fun doing it and hearing all the different fan perspectives.

In regards to podcast 20 - the link on your Tumblr page doesn't work and it is the guy's nipple.

Oh my god, the nipple! :lol: :lol: :lol: That was never ending. Thanks for letting us know about the broken link. I'll make sure it's fixed. And we'll most definitely be giving you a shout out next ep!

Attending

Postby Diana » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:00 pm

I saw the new podcast is up. Yay! I want to listen to it before I watch the new GA episode. This thread got completely derailed from it's original post. :lol:

Previous

Return to Latest News