Register

10.17 - Do You Know?

Moderator: Amanda

Attending

10.17 - Do You Know?

Postby Diana » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:38 pm

CRISTINA IMAGINES HER LIFE GOING IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS ON ABC'S "GREY'S ANATOMY"

"Do You Know?" - Cristina imagines the two routes her life can take based on one decision she makes. Meanwhile one of the hospital's patients decides whether or not to live, on "Grey's Anatomy," THURSDAY, MARCH 27 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring: Anne Dudek as Elise Castor and Charlie Hofheimer as Jason Castor.

"Do You Know?" was written by Stacy McKee and directed by Chandra Wilson.

Promotional pics - http://www.screenspy.com/tv/greys-anatomy-know-images-first-details/

Promo

Sneak Peeks

Organ Donor

Re: 10.17 - Do You Know?

Postby Josie » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:57 pm

Didn't care much about this episode. It was so redundant. Granted the last "What if" episode was too, but in 8x13 I could at least enjoy Alex being very... different. And his wardrobe too. Loved the purple shirt, the glasses and the pants :lol: .

But this was just depressing. We already knew that Owen and Cristina doesn't work anymore. I didn't need a whole episode that highlighted their issues. I guess it was done for the Crowen shippers, but I honestly wonder if they liked what they got.

It's a bit disappointing that Alex didn't play much of a role in any of Cristina's futures, but then again, I didn't expect him to.

Patient

Postby Trixie » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:30 pm

Yeah, I didn't care much for this one either, but I don't begrudge SO or Cristina taking up a whole episode like I did when Callie got hers. I am annoyed that Stacy McKee's two episodes were one-character plots though. She must just really only want to write the experimental episodes.

I thought that Alex's marriage speech to Mer was out of character for him. I understand why he "proposed" and then got mad at Jo's confusion, and I understand why he wanted her to sign the Love Contract, but no way do I believe that Alex cares that much about a piece of paper or traditional marriage.

My hope of a MAC centric episode is fading fast.

Attending

Postby Diana » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:31 am

I agree with both of you. We've been down this road with Crowen a few times already. Seeing a hypothetical future where no matter happens Crowen will never be a happy couple was just depressing. I don't even think the shippers were happy with this episode despite there being so much Crowen. I was all for a Cristina-centric episode but I wish it had been something else.

My hope of a MAC centric episode is fading fast.

Would have adored a MAC centric episode. Those three characters are so good when they're in scenes together. It really feels like genuine friendship. I have accepted that a MAC centric episode isn't going to happen. I'm only hoping at this point that we get a couple of nice scenes between them before the end.

Return to Grey's Anatomy