Register

10.19 - I'm Winning

Moderator: Amanda

Attending

10.19 - I'm Winning

Postby Diana » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:49 am

“I’m Winning” – Cristina is nominated for a Harper Avery and although most of her fellow doctors are ecstatic, she won’t let herself get too excited. Bailey continues to work on a young boy without an immune system -- Alex considers making a change, and Derek and Callie work with a machine that can recognize emotions. Meanwhile, Richard gives the residents a pep talk about the exciting projects going on around the hospital on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, APRIL 10 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest cast TBA.

“I’m Winning” was written by Joanne Rater and directed by Kevin McKidd.

Promotional photos http://www.screenspy.com/tv/greys-anatomy-im-wining-synopsis/

Promo

Sneak peeks

Attending

Re: 10.19 - I'm Winning

Postby Diana » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:14 pm

Quick thoughts:

- Loved the first scene of the episode with MAC (+Jo) all together in the morning and excitedly waiting with Cristina for the HA call. I need more MAC in my life before the end of the season.
- Felt bad for Bubble Boy but Alex continues to be adorable with kids. I was so glad to see Jo being supportive of Alex in whatever choice he made in regards to his career.
- the machine that recognizes emotions and the "Callie isn't depressed she just wants a baby" story was ridiculous. Even worse was Calzona deciding they want to have a baby when there's a lot of underlying issues they haven't dealt with. The fact that Callie told Arizona they need to talk and Arizona jumped to the conclusion that Callie cheated on her says so much.
- Jackson/April - I don't get it. The writers are trying to make it seem like they've never lived together before when we know that's not the case. April was wearing a huge diamond ring in the previous episode but she has a problem with Jackson buying a latte? She used to not have any problems with her laundry when she lived at Mer's crowded house but she can't get it done now when it's only her and Jackson and she has a lighter work schedule?
-I was sort of bored at certain points in this episode and can't remember anything else so that's it.

Return to Grey's Anatomy