UTF-8 Justin Chambers Online » Grey’s Anatomy: 6.08 Promo & Sneak Peeks
Justin Chambers Online

EST 2007 | The Best Justin Chambers Source for 12 Years
11/04/2009

There is a new promo for this week’s episode of Grey’s and also sneak peeks. I’m only putting up the sneak peak featuring Justin. The other sneaks can be seen here.

2 Responses to “Grey’s Anatomy: 6.08 Promo & Sneak Peeks”
  1. Simona says:

Oh, I’ve forgot to say you that I saw these Justin pics on the GA’s set some days ago http://www.brunopress.nl/bin/Brunopress.dll/go?a=disp&rs=1&pt=1&_m=2&_s=0&_men=submenu_2_0&_yp1=0&usp=0&_spe=0&t=sr-loadersearch.html&searchtext=justin%20chambers&_sf0=&_sf1=&_sf2=&lg=0&ls=0&so=2&_hints=1&_power=0&_a2lm=1&_a2om=1&_instorder=0&_sis=1&si=FE75ACDFE5B44C8681D75A57260324&rnd=1701.18
    There is any chance to get them? I could not made an account because my country is not listed 😥
    He looks amazing in the thumbnails! :love:

2. Diana says:

I was aware of those pics of Justin on set but I don’t have an account at that agency or know a trick for that site. 😛 I’ve checked the other image accounts that I have and they don’t have those pics either. 😥

The maximum size I’m able to get them is 275px and I figured that’s too small for anyone to care but if people really want me to add those to the site just say so.

Leave a Reply